Saturday, March 22, 2014

Review on Snoe Sun Screen

The summer is finally here! Are you ready to party in the sun? Well if not, I will be helping you to pick up the right sunblock for you so I am reviewing one sunblock this time and it is in the local beauty line Snoe, if you are in the Philippines you probably already heard about it because this is locally or Filipino made.

This is the sunblock that Im going to talk about

Snoe has many kinds of lotion to choose from, but this one is I think their sunblock.

The sunblock has/is:
  • Has SPF 45
  • It instatly whitens the skin in just one application
  • Moisturizes the skin
  • Paraben free
  • Has anti-oxidants
  • Has whitening ingredients
  • Protects skin from the harmful sun
  • Non- Greasy
  • Reduces acne scars
  • Has Bengkoang (Singkamas)


Moisturizes. Whitens. Damage Protection. Antioxdiants. Non-Greasy. Paraben-Free
  • Bengkoangcontains vitamin C, Flavanoids and Saponins which are natural sunscreens to prevent skin damage brought about by free radicals. It effectively inhibits the formulation of melanin and pigmentation due to hormones and the sun, as it prevents and reduces acne scars. This lotion will immediately transform your skin with whiter complexion that comes with anti-aging effects.
Phew! Enough with this description and lets go on to the real thing, my experience with product.

     At first I thought this sunblock will do just fine, because at the Snoe store when I tried the tester and put a small amount at some part of my arm, it go on and blend really nicely so I am convinced to try and buy one out. Luckily I just bought the small one.

     The next day I immediately try it, to my surprise I was really disappointed with it because it is soooo hard to blend on the skin (it was really hard to spread on the skin) and the worse part of it you'll have uneven skin tone because of the instant whitening effect of the lotion it is so hustle to even the skin because of the unblendable texture of it.

     I also think that it is not really protecting my skin from the sun, because I noticed that my skin is getting darker a little bit so I stop using it and switch to another sunblock.

      The sunblock is actually a little bit expensive, it is 249 pesos dor a 100 mL lotion. And I almost forgot that the bottle or the container of the lotion is NOT squeezable! I mean, of course it is but the bottle is seriously hard you'll probably have a hard time getting some lotion.


     I think thats it 😊😚😉 and I will post again next time, xoxo


CHRISTELLE💋

No comments:

Post a Comment