Monday, February 10, 2014

Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation Review

I will be doing a review on the Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation, I know it's not new and it's been in market for a while now. Anyways Ive decided to make a review about it for those who haven't tried it yet,
This is the product itself, it is in a plastic container that contains 30 mL of the product. I bought this in Watson at SM Mall of Asia, I got this for only 189 pesos because it is on sale, but its regular price was 389 pesos. I really like foundation that is in the plastic container because you can safely bring it with you anywhere. This is in shade number 24 - true beige

Here are the promises of the Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation:

  • Water based formula gives skin a light and fresh sensation
  • controls shine for an ALL DAY perfect and healthy-looking complexion
  • Evens out skin tone and covers imperfections
  • Feels soothing and cares for your skin with chamomile, aloe and Vitamin E
  • 100% oil free
  • Derma tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Fragrance free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores
That was a lot, but for my own experience here are the pro's and con's of this product

PRO'S
  • Light weight - you will not feel that you have a foundation on your face, its like a powder feeling
  • Matte finish - if you are always in a hurry, this is perfect for you, because you can go with it without putting any setting powder
  • Fragrance free - yes it is fragrance free, for those who don't like scented foundation
  • Smooth skin - you will feel that your skin is actually smooth
  • Squeezable tube - it is easy to carry, and the product won't spill all over the cap
  • Matches my skin - I think this shade will actually matches a lot of skin tone because it matches mine just fine
  • Easy to blend - it is very blendable even if you just use your fingers in blending it out.
  • Dries fast - It dries fast so you won't wait for another minute for it to set
CON'S
  • Expensive - Its not budget friendly especially to students like me, I was lucky to got it for only 189 pesos, but if it came back to its usual price I don't think I can buy another one
  • Dries fast - Its also in my pros that it dries fast but the thing I hate about it is, you will be having a hard time blending it out once it dries, so you gonna have to move faster for this foundation!
  • Not coverage wise - it won't cover blemishes, you'll have to put some concealer in order to hide those blemishes
  • It feels nothing - yes its light weight, but the foundation itself feels nothing at all, thin coverage and won't cover imperfection, feels like you just put some water in your face, from the name itself Aqua

That is just my Pros and Cons for this product, this is perfect for students and for those who are just starting in the beauty industry like me! (haha) and for beginners in make up, if your finding a foundation and its your first time to use one, try this one out! And hurry and avail the discount in SM Mall of Asia so that It won't hurt your budget that much, thank you so much guys for reading my review, and goodluck with the product if you wanted to try it out, xoxo

CHRISTELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment