Friday, February 7, 2014

Etude House Easy Brow Pencil Review

I recently go to the mall to find a eye brow pencil, since Etude House has actually a good products, I bought there a brow pencil which is the Easy Brow Pencil. If am not mistaken, there were on 3 shades of the easy Brow Pencil, the black, the light brown and the lightest brown. I bought the lightest brown because the saleslady suggested it to me since my hair is brown in color. I thinks its around 125 pesos or something like that.
I am really impressed by its packaging because it is so cute and classy, it also came with a brow brush it is in the top which is great because you dont have to buy a brush. I think the case of the brow pencil is metal I think thats the reason why it is nice hehe (does it make any sense? sorry haha)
This is the brush, for those who are wondering what kind of brush comes with it. It looks like a small toothbrush, and oh don't mind the brown color on the brush that's just the pencil cause I used it already hehe
And of course for the swatch, here is the picture. It looks like more of a chocolate brown that really suits me because of my hair color, im really trying to put this in my brows nicely. For me this brow pencil is not so pigmented, so I suggest that if you are putting this on your brows, just do a little strokes at a time to make your brows look nice a natural, but over all I have no problem with it so far. Its actually affordable, but if you compare it with the other drugstore brand, its kind of expensive, I think its worth the money, im you wanted to try this just go ahead and goodluck! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment