Thursday, January 30, 2014

Review on Snoe White Special Black soap

This is actually my first time to use a Snoe soap or a product coming from Snoe, and I've heard this black soap from a friend of mine, she said that this black soap is actually effective but I think she is not even sure about it because she only used it for a short period of time and she is also taking gluta pills so i think thats why she thinks its effective, I'm also not saying its not effective because its my first time to use this soap. 

                                                         This is what the product looks like
This is the front look, if Im not mistaken, this is the new look for the Snoe Black soap, they say it's just the packaging but the formula is still the same.

As you can see here, this is the promise of the black soap, will remove impurities to refine skin tone and promote cell renewal for a complexion with inner radiance, etc. just read it all up there :)

And this is the back, here you will see the directions, ingredients and other helpful stuffs, and as you can see this is a proudly filipino product, one of the reasons I was convinced to try it.



When I used it.....

               At first use, I experienced that tingling sensation, but it was just a slight tingling (by the way, my skin is sensitive but did manage to try this one out, and fortunately, my skin loves it, it didn't cause any trouble in my skin so far), for the next days, the tingling or prickling lessen, and the next couple of weeks I'm not experiencing any tingling anymore which is a plus for me, I'm just telling my experience in this product and hoping to give information to those who wanted to try this soap :). I'm a little bit disappointed at first because the peeling effect didn't show up until day 7, the peeling showed up at exactly a week, yung peeling effect nya ay maliit na balat lang yung parang dust, hindi sya yung peeling na pwede mong hilahin para mabalatan ka gaya ng ibang whitening soap, so I highly suggest na you find a lotion that has a good moisturizing property, because this soap will surely dry your skin, kaya kung bibili kayo neto at alukin kayo ng Snoe Sunblock, girls please say no! kasi hindi nakaka moisturize yung sunblock nila, nakaka dry pa ng sobra, it will not help. I will do a review on that on my next blog :) Im using this soap together with Block and White Intensive Whitening sunblock, it is really good, the moisturizing is great, you need a good moisturizing to hide that peeling effect, So its actually my one month now and I don't see any difference in my skin color, I hope this is really effective, but I will use it up to 3 months to see the results, oh I forgot this sopa is 190pesos


The soap doesn't really melt so fast unlike the kojic soap, regarding the smell, it smells like kojic, if you will cut the soap into 4 pieces (which I actually did hehe) a square can actually last for a week, but still depends on how many times you take a bath a day. I hope my review helps, and goodluck trying it out!


xoxo Christelle..

No comments:

Post a Comment