Saturday, January 4, 2014

Review On Essence Eyeliner Pen

I've heard a lot of good review about Essence cosmetics, and I really wanted to try their products, I think Essence become available in the Philippines last year (2013) or last 2012, and I heard that this cosmetic line came from the United Kingdom. So when I heard it was already available here in the Philippines, I really wanted to try a few from that cosmetic brand. So far I already bought two from that brand their concealer and this eyeliner pen, even though I'm not really a huge fan of liquid liners I still bought this one anyways

(photo credit: http://theaestheticreview.com)

This is what the Essence counter look like at the mall, you will surely notice it right away because of the colorful cosmetic packaging they have, it's so cute and girly

When I'm at the counter already, I asked the sales lady about their eyeliner pen, and she gave me two (but I know there are more kinds of eyeliner pen Essence have, you could check their website for more), the first one she gave to me is she claimed to be the ordinary one and the other one that she gave to me she said that it is the super fine one. I really did notice the difference on the two liner pens, the ordinary one is the one who has a big tip and the super fine one has a slimmer tip like a pen, when I had a swatch the super fine one works better for me, so I ended up buying the super fine one


                                                 


                                               


This is what the super fine eyeliner pen from Essence looks like, with the cap and without the cap

This is the tip of the super fine pen, I'm so sorry if I don't have any swatch photo because my camera is bad on focusing near objects. Go back to the eyeliner pen, it says here extra long lasting, but I dont think this is water and smudge proof. The price of this eyeliner pen I think around 150-160php ($3-4). It is a little bit cheap compare to the other brand, this is actually budget friendly for those who wanted to try or learn how to use liquid liners and also for students like me. I bought mine at SM department store in Makati but you can also see an Essence counter in SM Mall of Asia in the department store, but I dont really know in other sm stores.

(credits to the owner of this photo)

I already try the eyeliner pen, it is not smudge nor water proof, I had a swatch on the back of my hand and tried to smudge it, unfortunately it is not smudge proof, as well as water proof. (I wish I could show some swatch photo :( but if I could get a chance I promise to update this blog!)

For me the eyeliner pen is worth the money, but for now I cannot say how long it will last (a month or so). I really like the eyeliner pen so far. If you like to try it out just go ahead, its pretty cheap so that if you'll some how regret on buying it, you will not regret on the money you spend on it. It actually has a good quality but in a cheap price. Would I recommend it? Yes I would.

Thank you ladies for the time reading my review about the Essence eyeliner pen. I'll talk to you ladies real soon, bye! xoxo

-Christelle


No comments:

Post a Comment