Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Follow Up Review on Snoe Special Beauty Black Soap

I just wanted a follow up review for this soap for those people who wanted to know the result. I actually love this soap because all other soap that I've tried, it didn't work really well, it's actually my 4th month of using thisthat says "Shift to another Snoe Beauty Bar variant after 3 months of continuous use to let the skin rest. You may resume usage one month after." But I didn't use any Snoe soap this time.

My skin is actually sensitive by the way, ive tried the kojic soap (the orange bar which meltso fast) and my skin didnt go well with that soap so Im forced to stop using it and switch to another bleaching soap.

8My skin is loving this soap and it didnt cause any problem to my skin when I start using this. Of course on the 1st week of using this you will feeling a tingling sensation which is probably normal and it will disaapear as the following weeks pass by.



So far, Im loving the result. It has a micro peeling effect to it but and I think thats probably normal when youre using a bleaching soap like this

For those who doesnt know anything about this soap, this a a bleaching soap from a beauty line called "Snoe" and it is proudly Filipino. If im not mistaken, this black soap is new and improved because they have a previous black soap like this. The packaging is new and improved formulation

This Special Black bleaching soap cost 199pesos or around 4-5 US dollars. I think that is a little expensive for such a soap but definitely worth the money because you can see the results as early as 2 months, but dont expect that your skin will be 2 shades brighter than your normal skin tone is, it usually takes time.

After 3 months of use, switch to another soap and continue use after a month.

Now I will have a hard time lighting my skin again because of sun damage cause its summer, but I know it will be lighter soon, for those who wanted to try it go ahead and goodluck XOXO

oh by the way always wear a sun screen when you are going outside or you know you will face the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment