Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review about the BK nailpolish in Matte

So today im just going to do a short review and also a first impression about the BK nail polish in matte, I just saw this in pavilion mall in Binan, It cost 139php, ($3-4)
FRONT

BACK
When I first open the container and look at the wand, the nail polish is already sticky or icky, it is not smooth as other nail polish would be when it is new, and when i tried to put it on my finger nails, it is so hard to put on!!!! because it is already a little bit hard, you know that feeling when you leave a nail polish open in the air for like a few minutes? Thats what its like, but of course I still try to put it on, my technique in putting this on, is to find first a place that is a little bit hot and has no wind, because the nail polish can easily dry and it will be so sticky and you'll have a hard time putting it on.




Pro's:
  • It still a little bit affordable, but when you compare it to the ordinary polishes, it is quite expensive,
  • It is matte
  • Easily tries, which is I think very good cause I know most girls don't like waiting for a long time just for our nail polish to dry
  • I don't love this and I don't hate it (what?! does that make any sense? sorry)
Con's

  • It doesn't give you that nice matte finished, its like you just have a paint in your fingers
  • The smell of this polish is soooo bad! the smell of like they've put so much unknown chemical to it
  • It very hard to put on
  • You'll have a hard time making a flawless nail polish
  • When you will remove it make sure you have a lot of cotton balls and a bottle of nail polish remover, because it is so hard to remove as hell! 
  • The words on the back in like chinese. japanese, korean (i dont really know)

I know you can buy this nail polish in almost everywhere here Manila, but if your outside metro, you can buy this online, there are tons of online shops that sells this thing, I know BK nail polish has many kinds of polishes, like matte, glow in the dark etc. But if you guys wanted to try this just go ahead :)


THEN AGAIN, THIS IS MY REVIEW, ACCORDING TO MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT.

No comments:

Post a Comment