Sunday, December 1, 2013

At The Supersale Bazaar


I had so much fun at the supersale bazaar last saturday Nov. 30, 2013

I wish i had bought so much money (even i havent got any money :P). This is actually my very first time to come in a bazaar like this (yey for me!) I wasn't really prepared for this bazaar, because I actually forced myself to come because I could not wait any longer for the next bazaar (which I dont really know when is the next bazaar) and the 2nd thing is I haven't bought enought money which is very awful for me -.- I have limited budget so I did not bought the things that I really wanted. but bought a few :)
This are just a few things that I bought on the bazaar, a peplum top (450php) ($10.46), I really like this top because its so beautiful (sorry if there is no individual photo for this :( will post soon) a sandal (600php) ($13.98), a black bandage skirt (150php) ($3.48) and a very cute black purse that is on sale! from 500php ($11) I got it for only 150php($3.48)!!!! very great deal ha?! :)
This is the sandals, that I bought from Girls Haven, this is my most favorite thing that I bought in the bazaar and it is the last piece for this style and size! (very lucky and we are really destined for each other haha!) I would post an outfit of the day soon when im wearing this babies :) I hope you guys will have a great week and happy 1st of December! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment