Sunday, October 27, 2013

Review: Evian Facial Spray

Hello everyone, im back for another review. Sorry for not doing any review for the past weeks.. So today im here to review about the Evian Facial Spray, me myself have try this before.




(not my photo. credits to the owner)

This is the product looks like and it comes with 2 sizes, the large and the small. The small one is I think is for travel size that you can put in your bag when your on the go and just wanted to refresh your face. I don't really remember the price anymore, but I think the small one ranges from 200-300php ($7-8) and the big one is 500+ php ($11-12) I think, you can buy this at the drugstores, but if your in the Philippines you can find this at Watsons. now lets go to the things I love and I hate about this product.



THINGS I LOVE:
  • Its pretty cheap
  • It doesn't feel sticky on the face
  • It has no bad or strange smell
  • You can buy this at any drugstore
  • It kinda refresh your face a little bit
  • It last pretty long
  • It moisturize the face
THINGS I HATE:
  • It doesn't really refresh your face, but it kinda does a little
  • You have to wait like 2-3 minutes before you can wipe it off your face, you know let it sink in in your face.
  • It actually feels like water, like nothing special about it (but I know also that it is the point of the product to be a mineral water for the face)


I pretty love this product to,  but its not one of my favorite facial spray, I only tried it because im pretty curious about this product, and I know some of you really liked it, and im happy for it because it satisfied you but for me not so much. I think thats it thank so much and see ya all soon! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment