Sunday, September 1, 2013

Review on 4U2 DreamGirl Love Pink Touch Loose Powder

Gone shopping last August 28 and gone to MOA with only one purpose, to buy jeans at Forever21 because they are on sale ^_^ but I remember that im going to buy this powder because I heard a lot of positive feedbacks about it, so I bought one and tried it, I intentionally post this late because I wanted to try this first and do a first impression and review about this product. :)
 This is the front view of the loose powder, im sorry I didnt include the packaging of it, because I forgot, as you can see the container is so adorable and so girly and I love it ^_^
And this is the back view.
Of course the inside :) it comes with this cute puff ^_^. I got the shade number2, I dont really know how many shades they have, but when I bought mine there is only two shades available. By the way I bought mine, in SM Department Store in MOA in Php194.00 or $4-5 only,its actually affordable.


Here are the things I love about this powder: 
  • Its affordable.
  • Its actually long lasting
  • covers the dewyness all over you face
  • You can find this actually any SM department Stores
  • It gives nice coverage
  • It didn't give me pimple break outs
Meanwhile, the things I hate about it (there are just a few)

  • The container is actually hassle to handle, i mean seriously, when you let the puff on its place inside and you shake the container, you will not get any powder, you'll have to remove the inside cup or whatever you called it hehe, and of course when you remove it, and dip you puff into it, you'll get so much powder -.-
  • You have to use a brush for this product just to control the powder you want to use, if your like on the go girl like me, it doesnt suit us that well,
  • You always have to be careful to remove the inside cup so that the powder dont spread around your uniform or in your hand.



Thats just the things I love and hate about this product, but rate it 1-5? ill give it 4! ^_^ because it really does a great job and I love it really, If you want to try it go ahead, its actually a budget friendly. I think thats it for this review :) I hope you get a little information about it, thank you and have a nice month! ^_^ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment