Monday, August 26, 2013

Review on L.A Girl Perfecting Liquid makeup (my own experience andopinion about the product)

My  review about the L.A Girl Perfecting Liquid Makeup.
This is the foundation itself, as you can see it comes in a glass bottle with a pump on it, which is a plus for me because the product will not spill all over the place and you can control the amount of foundation that you will use
The shade that I got is beige, when I get to the LA Girls counter there were only 3 shades available which is pretty bad because the choices is sooooo limited! But when I checked their website they have tons of shades available, maybe in other country I dont really know sorry, I will just give you the list of the things that I love and I hate about this product

I Love About it
  • It's cruelty free - means that they don't do animal testing which is a plus for me because lately, I'm really avoiding the companies that is testing on the animals
  • Has pump - I really like the foundation bottle that has a pump on it because you can control the amount of product that you will use
  •  Drugstore Brand - What I mean about that is you can easily find it everywhere because it is a drugstore product, you can buy this at your nearest mall
  • Light-semi Medium Coverage -ok, lets get something straight, this foundation is actually has a light coverage, but it is still depends on how many layer you will put, I put this on the things that I like because I want a foundation that has a light coverage to look more natural

Things That I Hate About This Product
  •  Expensive - It's actually expensive because it only has a light coverage but the price was 400php or $9-10, 
  • Caused pimple break-out -  yes, it caused me pimple breakout, at first I didn't think that it was the foundation and did manage to use it for several times, but unfortunately, it was the foundation
  •  Not Blendable - it will not blend easily, what ever you use sponge, foundation brush or your fingers, it will still not blend easily



So I think thats it! I will update this soon as I get my hands on my laptop haha If you wanted to try it out go ahead, but use the samples first before purchasing! Goodluck ladies and I'll blog again soon xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment