Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review on Etude House Surprise Concealer Kit and Goodbye Pore Ever Primer Stick (this is my own opinion about the product)

So I went to the mall like 2 weeks ago to find some really good concealer, like the product that is not that expensive, paikot ikot ako around SM Department store especially in the cosmetics section, but i guess in sm here (in where i live) dont have many brands yet, so i run on the Etude house on the way home and got this Surprise Concealer Kit




this is what it looks like :) I got this shade cause I think this shade suits my skin well, when I got there they only have 2 shades, yung isa i think is for the whiter skin, but my skin tone is I think fair lang so I got this one hihi, it cost Php398 a little bit expensive I know, and its a good concealer I think, and its just for under eye concealing, Ive tried it on my blemishes pero it doesnt work in it very well like it did in my under eye area, im not saying it is pretty great but its good, would I recommend it to you girls? yes i would! :) it works pretty good in me, but I hope in you too :) pero you can try naman the samples they had in stores, try it before you buy this product ^_^

Lets now go on to the primer stick oh the Goodbye Pore Ever Primer Stick

This is the primer stick looks like, this primer is translucent thats why I love this :) this is a lot cheaper compare to the porefessional by Benefit, it works quite well, meron silang dalawang klase ng primer na neto, cream form and this one, yung cream form is for those who have dry skin, and the stick one is for those who have oily skin type like me :) masasabe ko na talagang maganda sya for the base before you put your foundation on, pero yung sabe sabe na mwawala yung big pores? not all of it actually nawala but some did, I forgot the price of this sorry! this is actually light weight kaya wala kang mararamdaman na my primer ka sa mukha ^_^ and it works pretty well din sa oily skin, tska makinis sa mukha at MABANGO :) it doesnt smell like cosmetic at all, when you visit Etude House soon, dont forget to try this one :) would I recommend it? of course yes!!! haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment